Christmas lights in Herts
It’s that time of year already and whether you like it or not, Christmas is fast approaching! Why not take a look at what Hertfordshire has to offer with regards to the many Christmas light switch ons taking place throughout the county?
- Welwyn Garden City – Thursday 16th November, 3pm – 6:30pm.
Street food market, reindeer, fun fair, giant snow globe.
- Hatfield – Saturday 18th November, 2pm – 5:30pm.
Face painting, food, arts & crafts, stalls, stage performances and fun fair.
- Hemel Hempstead – Monday 20th November, 12noon – 5:30pm.
Climbing wall, stage performances, Magic Dave, Father Christmas and fireworks.
- Hertford – Friday 24th November, 3:30pm – 8pm.
Street entertainers, nativity scene, children’s elf trail.
- Hoddesdon – Saturday 25th November, 10am – 6pm.
Craft stalls, Santa’s Grotto, fairground rides, arts & crafts, hot chocolate, mulled wine and prosecco.
- Letchworth – Saturday 25th November, 12noon – 7pm.
Live music, stalls, food, drink, fireworks and Father Christmas.
- Luton – Saturday 25th November, Activities from 5pm – 6pm (Mike the Knight appearances from 2:30pm).
Performances from Harmony, arts & crafts and carol singing.
- St. Albans – Sunday 26th November, 12 – 6pm.
Live performances, Winter Wonderland Bar, stalls, face painting, giant snow globe, fun fair.
- Knebworth – Friday 1st December, 5pm – 7:30pm.
Stalls, bouncy castle, carousel, roasted chestnuts, candy floss, Santa and brass band.
Whichever Christmas lights in Herts you decide to see or whatever festive activities you and your family will be taking part in this Christmas, make sure your home is safe and secure whenever you do head out. Ensure doors and windows are kept locked, keep new purchases away from windows and prying eyes, if you have alarms and CCTV, ensure they are switched on so they can do the job they are meant to do.
If you don’t have a home alarm system or CCTV, contact Henry Gates Security Systems today and see how we can help secure your home in time for Christmas.
Read other ways of keeping your home safe in the run up to Christmas.